Indiana, Illinois, W. Tennessee and W. Kentucky
Road trip map: featuring Illinois map, Indiana map, Western Kentucky map and Western Tennessee map. Find out why the Midwest is anything but middling with our road trip planner of the region that highlights 23 road trips, the best day trips or getaways around these parts.
Looking for things to do in Illinois? How 'bout springing out of Springfield on our historic Route 66 road trip? And what about Indiana, western Kentucky or western Tennessee? Then Natchez Trace State Park, Shawnee National Forest, Giant City State Park, Pennyrile State Park or Cave in Rock State Park are sure to please as you head around the four terrific states our journey planner features.
It's time to fall in love with this region. They don't call it the Heartland for nothing. MAD Maps™ road trip maps are available in traditional, foldable, tear-proof paper. If you're interested in making it a customized, single-sided, wall map... click here.
|Chicago, IL||TN state line||Chattanooga, TN||Hannibal, MO/Mississippi River|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights
Be on the look out for detours. Hwy 45 from Bloomington to Bean Blossom had only one small detour sign in Bloomington then the bridge was closed near Bean Blossom. Same problem going to Story.