Road trip route planner: offers 32 road trips-that's more than one road trip for every day of the month! Featuring an Arizona map and a Utah map, you'll take to the scenic byways of this majestic land on day trips and getaways better than you ever imagined.
Our local MAD scouts discovered the best roads, scenic drives and RV trips in the Southwest, plus the places to stop along the way. We've done the work so you don't have to. Looking for things to do in Arizona or Utah? This road trip map has you covered.
You'll see the petrified sand dunes of Zion National Park. Watch the sunrise or sunset at the Grand Canyon. Take scenic drives around the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon. Enjoy the coral-orange palette of Canyonlands National Park. Name some rock formations at Arches National Park outside Moab. Then there's the Sonoran Desert landscapes near Phoenix and Tucson-a desert so beautiful it has become the ideal for such a landscape.
This is one monumental road trip map. You've dreamed of heading this way. It's time. Mad Maps' road trip maps are available in traditional paper maps, as well as maps for iPhone and Android.
|UT state line||AZ state line||UT state line||AZ state line|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights