Georgia & Alabama
Road Trip map: Deep South route planner featuring a Georgia map and an Alabama map to get you on the back roads via 24 trips. Our road trip planner features the best of the Old South and the New South, from scenic drives outside cosmopolitan Atlanta on roads near antebellum mansions.
Along the way you'll discover great places to eat, roadside attractions and natural wonders galore. The latter features the best of Mother Nature in the South: Amicalola Falls/Amicalola Park, Skidaway Island State Park, Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Tallulah Gorge State Park and Stephen Foster State Park. And don't forget otherworldly, 438,000-acre, wildlife-filled Okefenokee Swamp.
Whether you head to the coast, head for the hills or explore the farmlands, we'll take you there on scenic highways and byways via 24 day trips. You'll definitely enjoy this road trip map. MAD Maps' road trip maps are available in traditional paper maps, as well as maps for iPhone and Android.
|GA state line||GA state line||GA state line||AL state line|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights