Minnesota and Iowa
Road trips map: offering a Minnesota map and an Iowa map for you to take to the scenic highways and best scenic byways of the Upper Midwest via 27 trips. Our route planner gets you on the road for the best weekend getaways and day trips of this region. Explore the possibilities for motorcycle touring, RV trips and car drives in this road trip planner.
Looking for the best of Minnesota State Parks, Minnesota RV camping or Iowa State Parks? Our local MAD scouts found not only the best scenic highways and scenic byways-they also uncovered the best attractions that dot the landscape. Some of the best include: Split Rock Lighthouse; Mille Lacs; Lewis and Clark State Park; Backbone State Park; Lake Itasca State Park; Voyageurs National Park; and
Gooseberry Falls. But this list is just the beginning.
Yes, there are 10,000 lakes in Minnesota, although we're not sure who actually counted them all. And, yes, there are myriad corn farms in Iowa. But this area offers so much more than that. Find out for yourself today.
|MN state line||IA state line||IA state line||MN state line|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights