The ultimate road trip map of this region with 32 trips! From weekend getaways to day trips, our road trip planner is a favorite among MAD Mappers, whether motorcycle touring or in a car or RV. It's time to take to the scenic highways of this amazing part of the country.
From the Oregon border down to the Monterey-Carmel-Salinas area, this Northern California road trip map has you covered with 32 scenic drives. Check out the incomparable California Coast (Route 1). Do a road trip outside the bustling cities of San Francisco and Sacramento. Head to the quaint Sierra foothill towns of Nevada City and Grass Valley. Check out the lively boardwalk in beachside Santa Cruz. And then there's everything from Hollister and Mount Diablo State Park to our Wine Country road trips in the beautiful Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley region.
Nature didn't create this incredible landscape so that you could sit at home watching TV. It's time to hit the road.
|OR state line||Monterey, CA||Auburn, CA||Pacific Ocean|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights