Sierra road trip planner: offers up the best California map and Northern Nevada map. Whether it's day trips, weekend getaways or motorcycle touring you want, we've showcased it all via 32 trips, as found by our local MAD scouts.
Looking for things to do in Northern California down to north of Los Angeles? The Sierra offer a feast for the sense. Channel your inner Ansel Adams as you encounter incomparable photo-ops at Yosemite National Park. Take a regal hike at Kings Canyon National Park. Feel like you're on another planet at Mono Lake. Hang out at Grover Hot Springs. Be humbled at the ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. Learn the meaning of "stark beauty" at Nevada's Pyramid Lake. Check out New Melones Lake in the central Sierra. And did we mention our Lake Tahoe road trips? It's nature at its finest.
When it comes to amazing scenery, you just hit the mother lode in the Sierra with 32 road trips. MAD Maps' road trip maps are available in traditional paper maps, as well as maps for iPhone and Android.
|OR line||Bakersfield, CA||Austin, NV/Hwy 376||I-5|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights