Washington and Oregon
Northwest route planner: offers the best 28 trips in the region. Washington road trips map what you need? Oregon route planner what you have in mind? Looking for the best weekend getaways and day trips? Then our combination Northwest road trip planner is for you-and that means those seeking car trips, RV treks or motorcycle touring.
The Northwest teems with unique natural wonders: Three Sisters Wilderness; Mount Saint Helens National Park; Cannon Beach; Crater Lake National Park; Olympic National Park; Multnomah Falls; Mount Hood National Forest; Mount Rainier National Park; Rogue River; Silver Falls Park; and Cape Disappointment. You won't be disappointed in the attractions discovered by our local scouts, who eagerly took to the scenic highways and scenic byways as we developed our travel maps of the Northwest.
Forget about the rain-these roads reign supreme.
|WA state line||OR state line||Kennewick, WA||Pacific Ocean|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights