Road trip planner: the ultimate Florida map! Looking for Southeast trips? The Sunshine State offers year-round day trips, weekend getaways for some of the best road trips. Our route planner highlights the 25 best trips in the state.
If you are looking for things to do in Florida, look no more. Our local MAD scouts traveled from the Florida Panhandle down to the Florida Keys to highlight the best scenic drives. They also found great places to eat, stop and see. You'll definitely know you're in Florida when hanging out at Everglades National Park/Shark Valley, John Pennekamp Coral Reef, Alafia River State Park or Alexander Springs Recreational Area.
Tourists have flocked to Florida like pink flamingoes ever since Ponce de Leon landed in this sultry region almost five centuries ago. Discover the wonders of the Sunshine State via our 25 Florida road trips. MAD Maps™ road trip maps are available in traditional, foldable, tear-proof paper. If you're interested in making it a customized, single-sided, wall map... click here.
|FL state line||FL state line||FL state line||FL state line|
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights
We need to be able to use GPS
We need to be able to use GPS…. We need to be able to program the routes into our GPS….PLEASE….
It is a great map have used multiple times riding my motorcycle would highly recommend maps from this company.