Rides of a Lifetime: Southwest
The Southwest's central point is the Four Corners: it's an area steeped in legend and mysticism, an often surreal, often desolate region where the landscape dominates your thoughts and the road seems to go on forever.
This Southwest trip starts at the Grand Canyon. With so much truly amazing terrain to cover, we planned your route to get you to the right destinations over the most epic and vehicle-friendly roads. Your cruise will take you from America's greatest canyon to the high-altitude passes of Colorado's lofty Rocky Mountains.
Rides of a Lifetime MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights