Road trip map: featuring Eastern North Carolina map and an Eastern South Carolina map with 27 trips. Our road trip planner offers day trips and weekend getaways.
Take to the scenic highways and byways of the region; for those driving the Blue Ridge Parkway, our local MAD scouts have found the best scenic Carolina roads to connect you to that famed stretch. You'll find everything from an Atlantic Ocean road trip in the Blue Ridge Mountains on our journey planner of the Carolinas.
Along the way, we'll swing you by a grouping of amazing sites, from Chimney Rock and Sumter National Park to Crowders Mountain State Park, Mount Mitchell and the Pisgah National Forest.
The Carolinas have so much to offer that they split them into two states. Find out why with our 27 road trips.
If you're looking for the westward parts of the Carolinas and Smoky Mountain getaway, check out our USRT170 - Scenic Road Trips Map of - Smoky Mountains.
|NC state line
US Road Trip MAD Maps Feature:
- Scenic Day and Overnight Road Trips
- 24-35 Trip Options Per Map with Directions
- Convenient Size: 4” x 9” – (FOLDED)
- Open Size: 27" x 36" - (UNFOLDED)
- Color-Coded Routes
- Water & Tear-Resistant Paper
- Hand-Picked Routes from Local Scouts
- Must See Roadside Attractions
- Campgrounds, Recreational Areas, and Outfitters
- Historical Anecdotes and Entertaining Insights
Good maps good sources of information for my needs. If you like maps as I do, these will satisfy you. Ride safely
Excellent!! Especially for Motorcycle Riding!
I was heading to the Carolina's and the Smokey Mountains so I bought both maps. They really helped me plan my ride and covered everything I needed to know to make it a joyful experience!